domingo, 23 de novembro de 2008

In english

Well, today i’ll write in English, so, sorry for the one who don’t understand. I’ll list topics and discuss about it.
Future.
Life teaches us many things, and it makes me fascinated. The more you have, the more you want. You’ll have to learn how to refuse things you receive because you need to follow your priorities. Studies, professional carreer, money, future, pride, love, happiness, these are things you’ll need, and to achieve you’ll pass through many levels to get it.
The only way to get there is by one step at a time.
Humor.
Sometimes I feel like i’ll have to isolate myself on an island to make things right again, you know, to be relaxed. I’m not a constant person, so i’m constantly changing my humor. Most of the people around me have the same problem, and we live togheter peaceful. I really get nervous when things aren’t going right, but Thank God I have enough patience to stop, think and try to resolve it on the best way.
End.
Everything in life has beginning, development and end. The difference between all of your moments you pass through is the intensity that it happens, you know, something good can be a strong-begun moment or a weak-begun, and by the way it develop it can finish weakly or strongly. You can choose how it’s going to be, but it’s easier said than done, I know, the solution is to act instead of being just watching while it happens.
Music.
Music is the biggest passion of my life ever. I don’t know how to explain, but i’m addicted. That’s so real that i can’t stand being without music. I Thank God because It’s not a big problem, like cigarette addiction, because music it’s everything and it’s simple. When I’m in crisis i just start singing a beautiful or a good humored music, and everything is fine. When i can, I play my acoustic guitar, my eletric keyboard, or listen to music, that’s very easy. You know, it’s just difficult when i don’t have a way to listen/sing musics, like in an important meeting or ceremony, that i can’t sing, listen or play any kind of music, i concentrate myself on a music in my head, to control myself. Yeah, I know i’m kinda strange.

Laíse Moura

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Oi :) Fico feliz em ter você aqui. Eu adooro comentários! Pode escrever o que achou, vai me ajudar bastante! Obrigada, beijos.